Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Haz Blog!

Hello everyone! My name is Annabelle...you may know me from my mom's blog at Alabama Redhead Adventures.



Mom said I was posting too much on her blog so I needed to get my own. At first I thought she said I needed my own dog which was exciting, but then she clarified it was blog and that daddy would leave her if we got another dog.



Anyway, I just wanted to post and get this thing started. I'm tired. Mom said it's the weekend and I need to get off the computer, run and play so she can sleep late tomorrow. She's facinated by this "sleeping late" crap on the weekends. I don't get it....

I had a long day of swimming and playing in the water today. It was awesome! Here's some pics of me from puppyhood till today. Enjoy! I'm off to try to make the kitties play with me. Sigh, they are such a work in progress! Important sidenote, kitties do not like when you put their heads in your mouth. Don't try it.



Me at 12 weeks. Aren't I freaking adorable?






And me today, literally, at six months and a week!


1 comment:

  1. What a treat to read a doggie blog!

    (Tootie the Wonder Dog, a.k.a., Princess Tootmeister the Magnificent asked, "Did someone say treat?")

    ReplyDelete