Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back from Africa!

Wow, sorry! I've been gone for like a year in dog years! But I've been to Africa! Well, not really, I've actually just been chillin and hanging out.

But PaPa's friend does a lot of hunting stuff and while visiting him and Granny a few weeks ago, him and mom took me up to see some of the animals! It was CRAZ-EE!
I saw some BIG kitties...like kitties I shouldn't mess with!


Then I found this deer thing...it smelled yummy!


And I met what my kept calling my "relatives". I don't think they look near as cute as I do! And why are their ears so small??

I figured since they were "family" they should share that bone...mom said no and did that dang "leave it" command. Ugh I wish I could make her forget those words! :(

We saw bears and all kinds of stuff. My sniffer was in overload! It was a really neat place, I want to go back!

And since I couldn't take the bone, or ant-ler as mom called it, she got me my own! This thing rocks! I'm still chewing on it! I let Duncan chew on it too...it may take a while to get this thing gone! Which makes mom happy!

Other than that I went to the creek last weekend...and mom's taught me a new trick! She'll try to get some photos for me so I can tell you more about it!

7 comments:

  1. Ha! What a great spot for some, er, "socialization!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your big adventure adn pictures with us. Your chew bone looks yummmmmy!!
    Wags
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna - you had quite an adventure, didn't you? That antler sure looks interestingly tasty.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, Anna, those are some wild creatures you got to see - how cool! Too bad you didn't get to chew all the bones, but the one you got looks great!

    See ya!
    Joey and Zeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, nice pose there..haha..
    luckily all those don't bite..

    xoxo
    Pluto

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Anna,

    Looks like you had a great time! That Kitty is the biggest one I have ever seen! Sorry I haven't been around much to visit you... I'm still looking for a new secretary. Jessie says those relatives are really cool looking, and while she was away in North Carolina, some guy was selling their puppies! I hope you enjoyed your bone.

    Happy Trails
    Ziggy Marley

    ReplyDelete