Friday, March 26, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well, mom and dad are leaving us. They're going to pack their bags and leave their children!

Only for a few days though. On Sunday mom and dad are going to Sav-Anna, George-ah for a conference for mom (dad is tagging along for the free trip). While I think it's cool they're going to a place named for me, I do hate they're leaving us for three days! Boo!!

We'll be staying at the house again with our puppy sitters checking in on us...I hope we don't have a "kitty/alien" incident like the first time they left us when they went to Miz-or-ee (click here for that framing incident!) .

When they get back we have a busy week....they return Wednesday then Thursday night mom has orientation (again) for my repeat of my OB class. She's hoping we have trainer Beth again, but we'll have to see. Then on Friday mom's off work for Good Friday (isn't every Friday good??) and I'm going to Dr. Vet for a follow up x-ray on my elbow. I've had no more issues, but Dr. Vet just wants to double check how things look in there. We're hoping nothing shows up which means I'm A-Okay!

But that also means I have to have no noms Thursday night or Friday morning and then I'll be wonky again Friday. But mom will be home with me all day to take care of me. I'm sure I can get some sort of new toy or some ice cream out of this!

I'll try to blog back next week, hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hope your Mama and Daddy have fun on their trip!

    Happy Weekend Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have good week. It'll go fast. I sure hope you get at least ice cream AND a toy after all you're having to deal with.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope your mom and dad have a good trip and get back to their children quick before alien squirrels attack more furniture. I had to laugh at the couch when I saw it because Holly did that to my couch when she was a puppy and I thought she was the only puppy that was capable of tearing apart a couch! Have a great weekend and get some ice cream and noms when all of the busy things are finished!! Love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Mom and Dad have a fun trip - sounds like a great place to go. Be a good pup while they are gone and good luck with the new class.

    Happy Friday.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they have a nice trip...

    And bring woo PRESSIES!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: What time does the pawty start?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna,

    Oh geez. That couch sure did get messed up. I hope your pawrents have a fun trip, with no surprises when they get home. BOL

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will miss you and we will be crossing paws for a good report on your elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your Moms and Dad have a great trip!!

    Behave yourself!!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete