Guess what I found! Mom's list of New Year's Revolutions!! It's not about losing weight or promising to do something, it seems that mom may have learned something from doggy-dom!
1) It's not the expensive, material items that count, sometimes you can be just as content with a sock and spending time with your family.
2) Greet the day by showering kisses on whoever happens to be nearest your nose, and start the day by assuming it will be the best day EVER!
3) Assume that the best spot on the couch is meant just for you, and if someone is already sitting there assume they want you to snuggle with them.
4) Always forgive, forget and look for the best in people, no matter what someone may have done to you.
5) When life sends a cold, wet, miserable rain, don't complain about it; dig a giant mud pit and woller in it. It's more fun that it sounds.
6) Just because something looks good enough to eat doesn’t mean it’s good for you.
7) Always try to please those you love the most, and let them know how happy you are they are in your life by greeting them like they've been gone for a bajillion years when they come back after a five minute trip to the store.
8) Trust your instincts...your gut is usually right.
9) A wet kiss covers a multitude of sins.
10) See the world as a whole new place to explore, make every experience count and always bound out for adventures.
Wow, not bad mom! I wonder where she could have learned all of those GREAT things from?? Hmmm?
I guess I need to think about my own Revolutions...but how do you mess with perfection? Seriously! Okay, okay, maybe I need to start with humility! Nah! :)
What are your NYE Revolutions for 2011?