Monday, October 22, 2012

Reverse Psychology/Kitty Mojo Needed

First off, I want to ask you all for some good kitty mojo...Miss Alley Cat is sick and staying at Dr. Vet overnight.



While she doesn't play or have anything to do with me, mom and dad are quite fond of Alley, and it looks like she may be having some kidney issues...like bad ones. Mom is very worried, but we'll know more in the morning, but mom says it's not looking good, but we're crossing our paws and hoping it all works out!!

In other news, I had to use some reverse psychology tac-ticks on the mom and Bald Puppy...

See, Bald Puppy is all up in my floor space. This is cool. I like the BP. But then, mom puts the BP down there with TOYS!! Now, you know I like me some toys, so you do the math:

Bald Puppy + Toys = Anna Fun System Overload!!

So I wanted to play with the BP's toys, but apparently that is "frowned upon" so I got the "Anna No." and "Anna, Leave It" crap. Humph.

I then thought, well I'll show them! I'll get out my AWESOME toys and show the BP what he's missing and he'll be jealous of MY awesome toys and I won't let him play with it, I'll say "BP LEAVE IT!" So PFFTTTTT!!!!



You can see how distraught the BP is...he can't even look at me and all the FUN I'm having! I mean, he was torn up about it...really...so much so he completely ignored me and played with his dangly things that I can't touch...sigh...this may not be working as well as I had planned in my head...

Mom said don't worry, soon the BP will be all up in my toys and we can share. That sounds cool, as long as he doesn't drool all over everything!

21 comments:

  1. Hey Anna!
    Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that Alley isn't feeling well...sending strong Sarge vibes to help her get better fast. Gosh, those toys look like a lot of fun. Can't BP share some? I agree that our pooch slobber is pawesome, but BP slobber is totally different. yickie.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bald things are good at giving you all kinda of things to eat too. Sending good vibes to Alley Cat
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwwww.... BP cooties you YOUR toys? BLECH! I is sending big medicinal smooches fur the Alley Cat. They work wonders, you just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending good Finn wishes to Miss Alley cat, I'm sure Dr Vet man will look after her really good. These little kitties really get under your skin don't they and you really miss them when they're not around. As for BP's. I've not had much to do with them, but I think they should be taught to share their toys.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna,we all have our paws crossed and are sending strong sibe vibes for Ally to be OK.

    As for the BP, just wait until he sits in a high chair and drops all sorts of good crumbs - he and you will be the bestest of pals ever.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sending healing Lhasa vibes for Ally's heath...

    We think BP and you will be playing together in no time!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I don't think you want Bald Puppy cooties on your toys! I mean, we have a little brother here, and he's a canine, and even THAT is gross!

    I do hope that he quits being stingy with his toys, though!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Psst! Hey Anna! Kuster here. I'll share my toys with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Send healing paw to poor Alley. We hope things will be OK.
    Have a great Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so sorry to hear about Alley - sending lots of healing thoughts and puppy kisses!!

    By the way - we totally think your toys are way cooler than the BP's toys!!

    - Starbuck, Nari and Alpha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Anna I am so sorry to hear that Alley is not well. Ernie and I are sending our VIBES fur him.

    Now about that BP thingy.. you just keep on playing with YOUR toys... It may not seem like it is working... butt trust me... It will.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We hope Alley cat will be better soon......

    You are such a good big sister to the BP.....and it is weird that you can't share your toys....but watch out for when BP stats moving around - he will be into EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna- you are so cute with the BP. Lucy and I want our own BP too! Mamma says she needs a man first!! But I tell her I am the man of the house so I don't get it...

    Wiggles,
    Calhoun

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All pictures are beautifull.i like your blog,it,s v nice and fantaistic.thanks for shairng.
    Custom Military Coins

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dog is very faithfull.we can trust on him as like you shared a pic with a sweet baby is sleeping and dog is with him for looking after,
    Air Force Challenge Coins

    ReplyDelete
  17. all pictures are very beautiful,thank you very much for shairng the great post.
    Kerala Tour

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much for sharing a nice post,it is extremely good.
    Commercial Real Estate Software

    ReplyDelete