Friday, November 30, 2012

Views Choice Winner!

We has a winner....err...winners in the viewer's choice TongueTacular contest!

Starbuck, Nari and Alpha!!!
 
 
 
If you guys will email me your mailing address, mom will get your prize package ready! Send it to annagsd at gmail dot com!
 
Thanks for everyone who participated! It was awesome! Till next year!
 
In other news, I have some photos of me laying the law down on my cousins during Turkey Day, but I'll post them next week, cause this week, mom got invaded by a stomach bug and has been out of commission...but in good news, she thinks she's lost some of that lingering Bald Puppy weight!! BOL!
 
Have a great weekend!!!!

9 comments:

  1. They were brill how all three posed is amazing. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to the WinnerS. THEY were grrrreat and deserved to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to those tongue tastic winners! I hope your Momma is feeling better now, there is a nasty tummy bug going around here too! ugh! I agree though, nothing like a good clear out to shed that puppy fat! BOL! Myself, I need to get rid of some weight, its my vet visit next week and they always tell me off about my weight!
    Can't wait to see your next post! Have a good one Anna and family, love and licks from Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna - we are so very sorry that your mom is sick! Hope she is feeling better soon!

    And we are so excited that we are winners!!! :)

    - Starbuck, Nari and Alpha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! Starbuck, Nari and Alpha are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The winners' photo is adorable! I hope your mom is feeling better soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Starbuck, Nari and Alpha.
    Hope that stomach bug hurries up and goes away.

    ReplyDelete