Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Wrap Up

So the holidays are come and gone, I hope yours were as wonderful as ours! We got a lot of rest, relaxation and nomming in! Okay, maybe I didn't get a lot of rest in, cause I was playing with my cousins, and maybe we didn't get too much relaxation cause of tornaders...well, here, let me just show you!

We drove up Sunday to Granny and Pawpaws to start the festivities. Mom and dad went to dad's parents and left us with Granny, Pawpaw, Dixie and Rebel, so I has no photos, but here's what it sounded like, k?

RAWWRRR!!
BARK BARK!!
GRRRRR!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!
PANT PANT....WOOF!
BARK BARK BARK!! GRRRR!!

There was lots of that and lots of click clicking of our feets on the wood floors as we ran amuk. It was good times! Then Monday, we did Christmas at Granny/Pawpaws. There was some good nomming...Dunc and I got to split the good turkey parts, like the neck and stuff, that peoples don't want. I has no idea why! Then it was present opening time. I have to say, the BP did pretty well, I was impressed!

 

Then, after that, we heard some bad weathers might be coming, so we all loaded up and came on home. On Christmas Day, Dad had to work, which was bad, but then SANTA came, which was good!!


Oh, what's this??? A sock monkey!!


Nom nom...what's this???


Oh, a GIANT rubber chicken with a LOUD squeaker! Dad will LOVE IT! bahahahahaha!


Santa knows Dunc don't do toys, so Santa brought him noms...DOG noms Simon, not kitty noms!


NOM NOM NOM!! Don't feel bad Simon, he didn't even share with me either, and I'm not a kitty...

Then it got rainy and nasty...and later that night we heard a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It wasn't Santa coming back, it was a tornado siren! Safe place everyone!!!


Mom sat in the tub with BP who was passed out...luckily nothing happened. Mom says that's the first Christmas she's ever had to take cover from a tornado and hopefully the last!

So that was our Christmas...lots of noms and just a wee bit of rest and relaxation! Maybe we'll get more for New Years! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and you have a happy NYE!!

14 comments:

  1. Wez so glad you had a wonderful Christmas.. I'm so having that cute babbie :) You got some cool stuff guys and the best part of the Turkey :) I don't like the sound of a tornado..Stay safe everyone :) Big hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were all safe. We had the most awful thunder and lightening on Christmas morning. Quite scary. Glad you had a lovely time. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna just LOOK at how your BP has GROWN!! Cute as a Speckled PUP too!!!

    Wow you three had a super time. Loved "hearing" all that you "TALKED" about at Grammy and PawPaw's place while your mom and dad were away.

    OH MY... the NOMS sound delightful and the PRESSIES were PAWfect fur EACH of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Christmas sure looked like fun. We would be so scared if had tornados here. Glad every buddy is safe
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! You deserve it after being such a good big sister to the bald puppy. I'm glad his first Christmas was memorable, too!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of rest, relaxation and nomming for Christmas sound the best!

    So glad for you that Santa came and he was very good to you; you must be in his top list.

    I think the little BP will play TUG with you in no time! Can't wait to see more pictures of two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Thank you for your friendship and all the fun we have had.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, Lightning, and Mom Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hawooooo!!! I happened upon your wonderfully fun blog today. I'm told my adopted rescue Loki is half husky half doberman, but I think he could have some shepherd

    We look forward to reading more!

    Best,

    Loki & Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Anna, glad to hear you had a good Chrissiemouse, don't like the sound of the hurricane though . Good job it didn't blow your prezzies away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowser, that was quite an exciting Chissmuss you had! Good thing Santa Paws made it with the prezzies before the tornaders got there. Not nice of Duncan not to share. That BP, he sure is getting big fast. Mebbe Santa did bring you noms but that BP nommed them up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

    Commercial Real Estate Software

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fantastic and good written post you have shared.Really your blog is very nice.
    Kerala Vacation Packages

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Annabelle!


    My name is Tammy. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I just wasn't sure how else to reach you. I sincerely apologize if this comes across as spam, that is not the intent. With Christmas just around the corner, I thought you might be interested in our latest infographic "Are You A Doggie for Christmas Kind of Mom?". You can view it at Flickr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/106131018@N08/11241972855/ (Preview) . FYI (in case you're not familiar) Flickr.com is owned by Yahoo!. It's a very safe site and won't hurt your computer. To download the infographic right click on it and Flickr will show you some options.

    If you like this infographic and want to share it with your readers, please feel free to do so. The only thing that we ask in return is that you link back to TheUncommonDog dot com in some way from your post.

    As a way of showing our appreciation to those who choose to share the infographic, I'd be happy to spread the word about the blog post by linking to it from our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages. Just let me know that you posted it and send me the link.

    If you'd like to be removed from our contact list, please let me know.

    Happy Holidays!
    Tammy Sexton
    Marketing Coordinator
    Tammy at TheUncommonDog dot com

    ReplyDelete