Monday, April 27, 2015

Digging Tracks

One our afternoon walk we decided to check out the construction site near our house. Apparently the do be building some new people homes so we snooped went to check out their progress.

The boy, he do love him some construction stuffs.


I was all, "Whatever, I can dig much better than these things!!"


While the boy did be checking out the big trucks and stuff, I did do some sniffing. I sniffed all kinds of stuff. Other doggy tracks, even some raccoon tracks. Then I did find something that got my sniffer all working overdrive...


Mom said those do be deer tracks!!! What!?!? I had no idea we had deers right in our neighborhood! Maybe the deers do be moving in one of these new homes?

7 comments:

  1. Hey Anna!
    Wow, what an adventure on your walkie! Don't you bet it would be a blast to drive one of those big contraptions around?!? Vroooom. BOL OMD cute pix. Yup, looks like deer footies to me and I have lots of them in my territory. :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT was a very much FINE outting you did have with your boy, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Anna...I love sniffing deer tracks!!! I bet you were all excited after getting a good whiff of those!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....check out those deer tracks! We hope that you get some deer neighbors...that would be too cool!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, has you not teached your boy how to dig? Us pawfessional diggers, we don't needs no construction equipments. I looks all like COOL in front of the digger trucks and you is all like WHATEFUR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love constructions sites! Play bows,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What you be feeding that boy, Anna? He do be getting furry big.

    ReplyDelete