Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I'd Like to Report A Robbery...and Bad Parenting

Hey all. So guess what? I did get a box of goodies delivered to the house yesterday, cause mom said we need a lot of chew stuff for me and the Panzer. So I was all excited!

Mom did give me a 12" bully stick and did get the poof ball a 6" bully stick. I settled down to nom nom nom...

Excuse me, can I halp you?

Then as I was a chewing, I did notice my chewing was GONE!

Umm..wait, it was JUST HERE!

Okay, do you see this?? That little punk did take my bully stick. And he's reveling in joy of stealing my stick!!

Umm. you do see this right mom?

What's worse, do you see mom doing ANYTHING? No, she do be taking piktures! Do you see the look of upsetness on my face!?!? What is I going to do!?!?!

Mom. I. Can't. Even. Right. Now.

Don't worry, I did go and nom down his 6" stick in no time flat. Take that puppy!

Panzer Thief Update: He is doing so much better! He is pretty much standing normal now, but has a gimpy left leg. Mom is taking him to the acky-punture lady today to see what else is going on. I'm sure there will be piktures of Panzer PinCushion soon! Thank you all so much for the POTP!!!!

5 comments:

  1. better get use to the young un pinching things - it is going to be a regular thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panzer pin cushion BOL! Ahem, sorry, we do hope the little chap heals up proper! Play bows,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed keeps taking photies at silly times as well. Hope tlittle Panzer gets his leg better soon, not sure I like the sound of acky puncture but if it does him good. ...
    Rogan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, I so would have shown all my pearly white TEEFS and hads to throw in a big GRRRRRRR fur good measure to teach that yung punk Panzer a lesson. Or two. OK, so I is all bark and no bitey but he woulds not know that. Well, at least me and Panzer will has pin cushion/poke-you-pine war stories to share. I is telling mom to pack the camera for my Ack! You Puncture! session tomrrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man...that was soooooo not fair!!!
    Smileys!!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete