Today is mom's birthday! I awoke her with tons of puppy kisses. I asked dad how old she was, cause I was going to give a kiss for each year, but when he said she was 31, I tried my best, but man, I was give out by about 22.
So if mom is 31 how old is that in dog years? Like, a gazillion? Wow. She looks good for a gazillion years old!
Dad is working so it's up to me to entertain her on her birthday. I'm up to the task. The weather has been FAN-TASTIC here...70s during the day and almost 40s at night. So I've had a lot of excess energy and lots of zoomies.
So, as part of mom's birthday present, I'm listing all the reasons I love her:
1. She lets me sleep on the bed.
2. She buys me toys/bullysticks.
3. She prepares my food.
4. She laughs when I run around with her bra/underpants/socks in my mouth.
5. She gives awesome belly rubs!
6. If she thinks someone is messing with us, she gets as pissed as a mother bear and will rip your arms out and beat you with them....yeah, with your OWN arms!
7. She has cute nicknames for me.
8. She will drive all the way to Petco since I'm a spaz and won't go into Petsmart.
9. She has not covered up pit number 2 that I've dug.
10. She's an awesome mom!
I think tonight mom said we'll be chilling out together, she'll be preparing our raw meals and watching Project Runway and drinking red grape juice (that I'm not old enough for!)
Happy Birthday mom!