Monday, April 13, 2009

Teefers!!

I was playing Friday night and rolling around on my back, allowing my newly waxed belly to be shown to the world! During this I was smiling and showing my "teefers." Mom died laughing and of course, got the camera.


She kept saying "there is not Anna, only Zuul!!!" which I have no idea what that means, but mom found it hilarious. I figured it was good to see mom laughing after I treated her like monkey poop the day before.

I also discovered that Lamby does NOT have a squeaker, but I can de-fur him.

Saturday mom gave me an egg for Easter. I love raw eggs. I get one each week. I eat everything, shell and all. It's yummy and helps keep me shiney. I like shiney things and I like me, so it's win win.


Saturday night/Sunday our house was infiltrated by "inlaws". I don't know what or who these people were, but I didn't really like them. They kept mom in the kitchen and they were kinda loud. By the time they left yesterday mom was exauhsted. We played a little bit then we all went to bed by 9 p.m.

Oh, and my belly is itchy. Not good.

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by with som SITS luv because you were ahead of me today. That dog has such nice clean teeth. I wish I could get my dog to chew on things so hers would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly suggest turkey and pork necks. They are yumma-licious and keep my teefers nice and shiney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask your mommy for some frozen blackberries. They are soooo good and will take your mind off that itchy belly! ~Tetley the GSD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna! You certainly do have big white teefers! Such cute pictures - you're a beautiful girl!

    See ya!
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your doggie!
    Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one shinny pup.. We love your teefer's. Mmm raw eggs are the best. Sure glad you got rid of those in-laws so you could get back to normal..


    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have very nice teefies. thanks for sharing them =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is crazy how much you and Zeke look alike! Can't wait to keep up with your GSD Adventures!!!

    Wags,
    Pruett and Daphne

    ReplyDelete