Tuesday, December 23, 2014

July in Christmas

So you ever seen those commercials in the summer when they say they is having a Christmas in July sale? Well, guess what, I just got July in Christmas!

We've had a lot and I mean A LOT of packages delivered to the house. Mom does all her holiday shopping online. Between that and the last package being for the kitties, not me (boo!), I didn't really pay any attention to the mail yesterday. Until mom said: Look Anna! A package for you!





I was like, what??

So mom did open it for me and I read the card.




It did be a gift from Noodles! I had won a wacky hat contest back in July. This is was awesome timing on Noodles part, since I didn't receive my monthly Chewy surprise. So way to go Noodles! Now, on the the presents!

Check out this swag! Swag I don't have to share with kitties (in fact, mom shooed THEM out of the house so Winston wouldn't try to eat my stuffs!)

Check out these pawsome, homemade doggie treats! NOM! Wait, what's behind me...oh that do be Duncan sniffing the noms. He may be deaf, but his snooter knows good noms when he sniffs them.


So, I does share with the old man. I don't know if he actually even tasted them...


I did....they were delicious! Props to the chef!

Then I played with the squeaky bone!

It was fun! The BP even threw it around for me! Thanks Noodles! It was a great, and delicious surprise!


I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May it be filled with love, laughter and delicious noms!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Miss Anna!

    -Bart, Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna! Oh my pugness, July in Christmas, well done for winning the crazy hat contest with Noodles, what a great prize, you had a whole lot of presents, looks like you and Duncan enjoyed the treats and that is great that the Bald Puppy played with your new toy too, what a great day, really made up for you not getting anything from Chewy! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the holiday fun has started early your way. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. christmas gifties any time are good

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANNA.... ANNA..... you had JULY at Christmas???? From NOODLES???? THIS is grrrrreat... what a super thingy... and OMD did you ever EVER score some super Swag...

    We are wishing YOU and your Peeps and Duncan and esp. the Bald Puppy... a FUN ... and Food Filled Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! July in Christmas sounds awesome! Of course, any kind of pressie event sounds awesome to us!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Arty, Bilbo & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  7. You scored, Anna! Then I bet Santa came, too!

    ReplyDelete