It's here! Thanksgiving! Wait, what is that?
Mom said it's the time of year when we give thanks for all the blessings in our lives. The people, the events, everything we're thankful for. It's also a time of seeing family and eating waaaay too much. Yessssss!
So after my initial excitement of being told we're going to Granny and Pawpaw's and I get to see Rebel, I started thinking. What am I thankful for? So I made a list:
1. Mom and dad. for taking care of me and spoiling me rotten. They're the best parent peoples in the world!
2. Duncan. My big brother who lets me herd him and chew on him.
3. The kitties. sigh, yes, even the kitties.
4. My toys. Yep. I'm petty. I love all my toys and squeakers!
5. All my bloggy friends. I love reading about your lives.
6. My pit.
And much much more. I know there are so many poor puppies and kitties out there that don't have a home. And while we can't take them all in (mom would, but dad said he'd D-Vorce her), we can offer support. Be it through donating to the ASPCA or your local shelter, donating time to a rescue or transport or any other way you think you can help.
Remember to stay happy and healthy this Gobble Day. Give your peoples an extra kiss and enjoy your time with them. I'll be off the blog for most of the week since we'll be traveling, chewing on turkey necks and seeing family peoples and stuff.
So with a warm fuzzy heart, I wish the best to you and yours!