Monday, November 9, 2009

Stuffie Massacure 2009


It's all over. Whew. I'm exauhsted! Rebel has left the building!

I had a lot and I mean A LOT of fun playing with my cousin, but man, am I tired! Granny and Pawpaw came and picked him up yesterday and I just crashed!

When I awoke, I noticed my toybasket was lower, A LOT lower...hmm...where were all my toys? That's when I remembered, Rebel and I...ummm...well, we played a "little" rough with some of my stuffies...like a "little" rough as in there was stuffing everywhere and the floor looked like a giant cloud...like it was crying stuffing!

I didn't notice it at the time...I was high on the smell that only polyester stuffie stuffing can give you. But now that the fluffy inards have settled and my playmate is gone, I realize, there were mass casualty stuffie losses.

This post is in honor of: Spider, Deer, Christmas Bobo, Elephant, red Bawk Bawk and Tug Truck.

Yes, we killed six toys.

I feel so ashamed.

Mom packed them in a garbage bag and slowly picked up the remains...a spider leg here, a santa hat there, a few squeakers thrown around and more white stuffie inards that you can shake a stick at, and put them in the bag as well. All the time mumbling about the "massacre" that I was a part of.

A moment of silence for my stuffies.....

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, well mom said she'll have to buy me NEW stuffies! Yay! I get to go shopping! New toys! I think I'm over the Stuffie Massacure of 2009!

11 comments:

  1. I'm in mourning! (sniff!)
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killing toys is a durty job but somedog has to do it. (As long as they is not MY stuffy toys.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh.. The poor stuffies - may they rest in pieces.. uh.. I mean peace.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa - we wanted crime scene photos. You know, some stuffie gore.

    You know it was a party when six stuffies bit the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came to pay my respects to your fallen stuffies. I hope they put up a fight and went down with honor(sniff-sniff)

    licks and and sniffs, Sasha
    p.s. I hope you won't be facing any charges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stuffies seem to come in endless supply, don't they? Even though you killed six, you probably have more to play with, and mom is buying oyu still more!

    Stuffies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't feel bad Anna, I killed my FAVORITE red bone last week, while Lilibell was eating the fluff from it, BOL!!

    Waggles, Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Thundering Herd pawed it khorrekhtly!

    Khrime Scene pikhs please!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no...six toys? We are so sorry to hear this has happened. Usually I only tear up one or two but then again, I play alone. Hey, at least you had a buddy to play with and had fun!!! Rest in Peace dear stuffed ones...you were loved and now you are gone to wherever the chewed up stuffed toys go. Anna..just think...new toys on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha rooo - you had so much fun!!! Isn't that why the pet store always has so many new stuffies for us to have?

    woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  11. You killed SIX toys?! Wow, that's impressive. I've only broken 2 or 3 ever. Of course I have very little teeth, though...

    ReplyDelete