Friday, April 9, 2010

Class is umm...Loud

Hey everybody! Thanks for the words of encouragement for our possible foster...we're still waiting to hear if we can get her, but mom is anxious to get this shy girl out of the shelter FAST! to start helping her get socialized and happy!

In other news, we started class back last night....and guess who was there?? Chewy!! He made it! Mom didn't see his mom at or-ee-in-tation so she was afraid they weren't coming back, but they were there last night. Chewy's mom hurt her foot in ROTC and then Chewy got sick last week by getting into some people's chocolate...which is not good for us puppies. But both are getting better and we were so happy to see them last night!

I actually felt really bad for Chewy, he got put in the group of "barky" dogs. OMD they barked...and barked...and barked...and barked...you get the idea. It was a Jack Russell and a Chiuaua and man they were going at it! It was soooo loud. The trainers said next week they were going to bring spray bottles to help control the barking. Thank god!

I did good though, I only got nervous at the start of class. By five minutes in I was fine. I was also very happy to see Dr. Vet! I sniffed her to make sure it was Dr. Vet/Trainer and yep, it was. I even gave her kisses....nothing like kissing butt to get ahead if you know what I mean...wink wink.

Mom is feeling a bit better. Dad drove us to school last night. Mom says now she feels like she can't make her ears pop...this sounds scary to me, but apprently she needs to pop her ears. I tried to make her laugh this morning by running around with dad's shoe, shorts and wrestling Dunc's dog bed. She did laugh, but I know she's not quite 100 percent yet.

The plan is to do some tracking this weekend so I'll update you with my progress then with photos! Have a great Friday all!

7 comments:

  1. Tracking? FUN! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    Also fingers crossed for the foster. Hope she comes home to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the tracking Anna...and we hope you get your foster sister soon!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I khan still hear The JR Terror that used to live on the next street -

    I don't khoncept noisy khanines - I shoot them the 'must woo' look!

    Paws khrossed the FG is sprung soon!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna!

    This is Chewy! I just started my own blog and I am so excited! Yeah that class was so loud (the chihuahua was really loud and she kept barking at me....i thought she was gonna bite me!) Good luck with tracking...let us know how that goes.

    See ya
    Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  5. One barky dog is...barky. A whole group of barky dogs are convinced that they're on the right track with the barking. After all, the whole pack is doing it.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are doing great in class!! Let us know, when you hear something about the foster doggie!

    Have a pawsome weekend!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, I'm glad you started your class and I know things will go good for you!! I see you have your friend Chewy not only in the class but now writing to you!! That's really cool!!!! I hope your mom gets better...I know the feeling with wanting to pop your ears and sinus problems. Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete