Thursday, April 1, 2010

Save-Anna and I got Crabs!

Hello! Mom and dad are back from Save-Anna, George-ia! I'm so glad they are back. Duncan and I greeted them last night with lots of woofs, licks and tail-butt wiggles! Simon howled like a fiend, but he just wanted some canned catfood....silly kitty.

I'm happy to report there were no kitty-alien furniture destruktion incidents. Nothing in the house was harmed during mom and dad's departure or upon their arrival. Mom said she was VERY proud of me. I was very good with my puppy sitters and was a good girl! Since I was so good mom brought me a present--a pink CRAB from Save-Anna!


It doesn't have a squeaker in it, but it's still fun. I carried it to bed last night. Mom awoke to find him (and me) sleeping on the pillow next to her. Apparently seeing a pink crab staring at you first thing in the morning is a quick way to get mom out of bed!

Mom and dad said they had fun, they saw lots of pretty buildings and ate some good noms. One of the places they really liked was an old Catholic church--where peoples go to worship God (who has a lot in common with dogs in my humble little doggy opinion!). Mom said the cathedral was gorgeous!

The city was all abloom with flowers. Dad got this photo of mom near a beautiful tree. There were tons of parks in the city and mom said it was soooo dog friendly! There were puppy dogs everywhere which made them miss me and Dunc....but it was great to see such a dog friendly place.

Then it happened! Mom and dad were surrounded by GIANT (ie FAT!) squirrels in the park! At one time, mom counted at least 10 around one tree!

What to do thought mom?!!? Then she remembered Anna always carries a big stick to ward off squirrel attackers, so she did her best Anna impersonation!

Wow, Mom is strong! Okay okay, mom is goofy but it worked!

So now they're home and all is okay with the world. Mom goes to OB or-ee-in-tation tonight to find out who my doggie instruktors are and then tomorrow is off to Dr. Vet. Boo! But the weather is supposed to be gorgeous and I'm ready to spend time with my peoples! Oh, and I might get an Easter Egg this weekend...SCORE!

9 comments:

  1. What a cute crab Anna!! Looks like your parents had lots of fun in Save-Anna!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom wented to Save-Anna a cuppul of times wifout me. That is so rong. If'n they is so dog furendly there, then I think our moms should has takened us along. They need us there for skwerrel management.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you are happy to have Mom and Dad home - how nice of them to bring you that pretty crab!!! Save-anna looks very pretty.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. How furry nice!

    What a nice pressie to get from Save-Anna!

    Maybe next time woo khan go along!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like they had a great time. We know you are so happy that they are home.. Enjoy your day...

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Cool crab and really great pix of your super strong mom!!! :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice crab! While Moms and Dads should really takes us everywhere, at least if they bring back cool gifts it shows they were thinking of us. I'm glad you have a great Mom who can lift tree trunks and brings you crabs.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great trip!!! I'm so glad you got that nice looking pink crab as a present for being so good Anna! It sure is cute!! Save Anna sure looks very pretty! Too many squirrels..be grateful that mom didn't bring them home! Good luck at the doctor!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're glad that you are all back together again!!! Those pictures are grrrreat!!!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete