Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekend Plans and Meet Chewy!

Wow, it's only Tuesday and I ALREADY have my plans for the weekend! It's so hard being a diva-socialite! :P

This weekend is Bark in the Park, a yearly event in our town that benefits the humane society and lets peoples and all their doggies get together. Each year Aunt Temple and Lola come down and they're coming down this year too! Yay! Lola is a big deal and is mistress of the park, she knows how to roll. Last year I was nervous, but I just followed Lola and I ended up having a great time. Mom thinks I'll do great this year!

Dad's going to go and take Mrs. Willow. It's going to be girls day at the park....OHHH YEAH! Mom will make sure to take some pictures so I'll hopefully have a lot of fun stuff to report on Monday!

Speaking of Mrs. Willow, she's eating good noms now and she's even learning to play more! She played with a few toys yesterday and chased me around the yard. I think she's realizing this being a puppy thing is pretty fun. Mom says she already knows of two people who may be interested in her, but we're going to make sure she's all settled and ready for her new forever home. Mom's going to work on leash training tonight...this should be fun. Snicker Snicker....

Also this weekend, after much delay, mom and dad should be painting the bathroom. I'll have to supervise of course, but after the paint then dad gets to lay the tile. That's going to require some major supervising.

I'd also like to introduce you all to Chewy, my boyfriend from OB school. He's got his own blog! Please stop by and say hello to him and welcome him to the world of doggy blogging! http://chew-boi.blogspot.com/

I'm off to go lay in the sun and chase some bumbles, the weather is great here and even though the pollen is turning my fur a yellow-sheen, I'm not minding it too much. :)

9 comments:

  1. We have Bark in the Park nearby here, too. Marge is way too nervous for those kinds of events, but I'm sure you'll go out there and have a blast.

    Glad to hear about Willow! I'm sure she'll help you supervise your parents when you watch them work on the bathroom.

    We'll check out your friend's blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds very exciting Anna!!! I'm glad to hear Willow is doing good. She will find that being a puppy has lots of advantages! The weekend sounds super too. I'll check out your friend's blog too!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Bark in the Park here too but we have never been to it. Maybe we will have to paw at Mom to take us. We are happy to hear that Willow is doing well. Happy leash time.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. How khool fur all of woo!

    We don't have one here but there are various things in Harrisburg - Mom is usually transporting so we don't get to go -

    We are furry happy to see Willow is settling in and learning so much from woo!

    We've visited Chewy's blog - thanks fur sharing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend!! We think that the City Dog Walk is in Austin this weekend. Mama and I may check that out. Unlike Daddy and Bilbo, Mama and I love to walk!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Willow has a great mentor and will do fine, thanks to you. I'm sure your parents help you out, too, but it's really all you, Anna.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our "Bark in the Park" is the week after yours! It's called the "Mutt Strut" here, though.

    And you're sure lucky. That Chewie is a very cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your Bark in the Park! Sounds like fun and it sounds like the joys of spring have decended on you! Enjoy!
    Lotsalicks
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure sound like a busy girl, Anna! Chewy is very handsome!!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete