Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Battling Swine da Flu


Sorry it's taken me so long to post. Mom went to a conference and took the laptop, leaving me unable to communicate with my peeps!

I had a great sleepover weekend with my cousins! But something bad happened while we were there...a pig snuck in and tried to give us swine flu! I quickly tried to disperse (I've been watching Sanjay Gupta on CNN) the situation....oh the humanity errr piganity!

No Lilly! Even though you look like a piggy, you can't have the piggy!!





Sadie, I'm trying to save your life! No pig flu for you!





Here, I will disperse the piggy and save you all!


This is not Ring Around the Anna! Duncan quit peeing and help me!
I'll give J-man kisses...one of my favorite things to do!

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha - that was so funny. Have no fear, play all you want with that pig, you can't get the flu from pig products. We were so relieved because we love to have some tastes of ham and bacon.

    woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna - it's Zeke! I thought I should be allowed to leave you a comment since we look so much alike. Every time I see your blog I say, "How did I get there? I don't remember that!" It looks like you did a good job saving your friends from the evil swine flu. Little J looks very nice.

    Your pal,
    Zeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pal you are to save the others from the pig. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She didn't leave woo the laptop?

    Pfffft!

    How about asking fur your own khrakhkberry!?!

    Stay healthy!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete