Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vote for me!


Okay, so I'm pretty competative...and the HEAT is ON people!!! I'm entered in the most "Ear-isitable" contest over at the Tiffany and the Munchkins and I can almost taste the victory people!

Right now I'm in a dead heat versus Coco, the Chihuahua...we're neck and neck and I need your help to win! This is serious people...for a diva such as myself I need self gratification and this fits the bill. Also, mom uped the stakes and said if I win she will un-condemn my MUD PIT!!!

It's do or die peeps...you wouldn't deny a cute little German Shepherd the chance to frolick in mud and gunk would you (I'm batting my eyelashes right now and giving the saddest puppy eyes)??


Paid for by the Anna for most "Ear-isitable" dog coalition. It is not intended to declare that Anna's ears are better than any other ears, only that she really really really wants to win and have her mudpit back.

4 comments: